Saturday, September 27, 2014

Foodie Moments in KL China Town - Coffee Amo [Part 1]

It's a good day, good timing to spend a few hours exploring the historical scenes with a friend. It was long time, long long time I've never been to the China town in the city center.

First steps in the place, an eye catching Hindu temple was in front of us. At the same time, we said:"O, take photo?". The temple looks historical and nicely structured.




I almost forget to talk about the main purpose that pulled me to this walk, it's the 3D coffee art at Coffee Amo @ Jalan Sultan. A cafe full of feelings from the corridor, entrance to the cafe itself, nevertheless the coffee art is so lovely!



Walking up through the looking old stairway, emptiness in my mind......
Here you go the coffee that I was looking forward to >>


Ocean 11 - Tangerine flavored latte


Sweet 16 - Macadamia flavored latte

The cafe's ambiance is cozy and it's a good place for catching up with friends, having a cup of coffee, cakes etc.





After coffee, full energy was restored. We walked around the area, enjoying the historical scenes.

I was thinking of the past time stories when I spent my days in these streets and buildings for some days in China town. 


No comments:

Post a Comment