Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Tummy Full House Day!

Why am I saying today is a tummy full house day? Coz it never feel hungry today, not a second. hehe.

Morning was bright, morning was beautiful. :) I met petpetkia for breakfast, had a "good looking" claypot lou shu fun + teh C ais. Taste was OK.




Noon we went for a walk, yamcha at Espressolab Jalan Ampang, the iced caramel machiatto was good, not too sweet. Caffeine was what I needed since I only slept 3 hours last night. 


And I forgot my lunch! So I gotta get some snacks, fast food is not for me, but I did picked up some "fast food", few pieces of sushi. It was unexpectedly yummy! 


Last night my mood got stirred up and down. I thought today the cloudy day will continue. Luckily, I have a friend, a friend with a pan. haha, just kidding. I am still enjoying the day. Enjoyed the chatting and laughing.

For dinner, I even gave myself day end bonus.

Home cooked bak kut teh + rice, very important with the chili padi & garlic, yeah!



Enjoying the night, relaxing and listening to one of my favorite KDrama songs.





3 comments:

  1. yummy!!!! i love BKT!!! will cook it nx time hehe maybe nx friday or later..
    rest early ya.. nitez

    ReplyDelete
  2. bkt kaki...:) next I wanna cook ckt..

    ReplyDelete