Monday, June 23, 2014

Forgot Day No? of My Diet Diary

I think I have started to go on diet plan days ago, may be a week? or more than that......

Well, I am happy that my diet is still under control except some weekend eating bonanza :)

I always pay more attention on Monday's diet menu as I believe a good starting on Monday will make the whole week beautiful.

This morning, I had my own home sweet home breakfast.

Butter oatmeal breads, some refreshing cucumbers and tomatoes slices with grilled mushroom + onion. Paired with a cup of 0% fat yogurt drink. 



Too much? Not really, I was preparing myself for a walk. Hehe.

A walk was to groceries shopping in this sense, and shopping was done within 2 hours with my groceries kaki in NSK. I must say that seeing colors in the morning will brighten the day. Mood was good too.



During lunch, I had chance to taste this delicious typical Thai style spicy fish lettuce wrap with noodles, prepared by Aunt Chen, how lucky! I was told that the name of it in Thai is "miao badu".

Own recipe chili sauce + fish + noodles + fresh parsley, wrapped with super fresh lettuce. 




Wow! After eating, the freshness and fish's taste was lingering in my mouth, I am gonna miss it!

Dinner is always my hopeful meal with highest calories. I wrap up the night with all of my favorite dishes.

Stir fried mixed veggies, tofu soup with mixed ingredients and sardine in tomatoes.



Today, I watched the movie "Sex and the City 2" as recommended by petpetkia, it is a good movie, in my favorite list now. :). Just can't resist to it's scenes of luxury, fashion, travel, friendship....the story line is good too.



It started with my favorite song "Empire State of Mind" by JayZ & Alicia Keys, totally attracted me from the beginning.



It is then the hotel in the girls' trip in this movie that made me "wow"! Love it so much! Then, I went to search for it and came to know that the shoot was taken place in Morocco. Then hotel name is Taj Palace Marrakech, superb hotel that I would want to put in the "to go" list. 


Abu Dhabi; Morocco... I'll travel to you in my dream......

Tosbeheena ‘ala khair تصبح/ تصبحين على خير

Good night!







2 comments:

  1. hmmm in your to go list?? am i in the list of ppl that u r going with ? hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea..u r 1st choice....then we can go karaokr there singing mimimi haha

      Delete