Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Everyday is a New Day

Along my diet journey, my diet diary have recorded "low & rise", which simply means I do feel hopeless sometimes when the diet plan seemed did not work well. But the little disappointment is eventually replaced with the hearty meals. Mood is motivated and rising again.

So I have been repeating to myself that everyday is a new day! Let's start it again! :) 

Today I had some meals that are simple but it is sufficient for my boss (my tummy) :P

Brunch - Red & Green Cabbage Salad with hard boiled egg white & cherry tomatoes. I like to sprinkle my salad with chili flakes. 



Tea Break - I pampered myself with popcorn chicken, breaded prawn balls (sharing basis) and a cup of hazelnut coffee. Non-stop eating, haha!





Dinner - Simply delicious aglio olio with chicken sausage and a glass of red (Merlot 2011). This may not be the perfect pairing but I enjoyed it!




Having said that, I am missing the lounging time with the gang again...... I guess I am starting to dream again......


Fly me to the moon ~~~









2 comments:

  1. Fly me to the moon ~ my fav.

    hahaha macamlah life.. eat spaghetti dan minum red wine~ lol
    wow ur lunch looks good!! no wonder u say u appreciate food.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yea la, enjoy life before grow old....
    d lunch with fried stuff was like heaven haha coz nowadays seldom eat ma..

    ReplyDelete