Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tasty+Sweet Friday

It was a tasty and sweet Friday. For meals, I spent more times on the preparation and cooking than the real eating. I thought cooking burns calories too.

Discussion on tasty, healthier meals becomes one of my favorite activities, especially sharing thoughts with petpetkia. Can this be a hobby?

Yesterday was another good day that I ate well, cooked well.

Brunch - Home baked chicken wings and greens salad + fresh tomatoes juice



This is kind of asian spicy chicken wing, I love it! But I ate 2pcs as it's quite high in calories.

During tea break, I brought Jer to a new cafe as I promised him an ice cream for his full marks in spelling. Kids most favorite dessert, ice cream!! As for myself, I had watermelon smoothie with aloe vera, soothing......



At night, I cooked as usual, of course I exclude the main carbs, no rice for myself.

White radish chicken soup with carrots, stir fried french beans with prawns and onion omelette. Yum yum!


I am invited to a pin up girls themed party recently. Oh gosh, a pin up girl is sexy and flirty, to my own impression. How am I going to dress up in that feel? There's no such gen in me haha, perhaps a pin up girl chef is possible. We 'll see.......:)



3 comments:

  1. yes .. it does burn calories coz im always sweating when i cook .. and after cook ..
    Healthy meals.. we've been practicing it for almost 20 days.. well on and off ofcoz hehe.

    if theres' a kitchen there at the pinup party, i'll be happy to be the assistant of chef heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha on a 2nd thought, it's better to be the glamorous guest

      Delete
    2. depends la.. many things to play geh .. hehe

      Delete