Saturday, June 28, 2014

The day was started with great singing!




The morning bell was ringing, ringing and ringing.....

Come on, today is Saturday, I should be lounging and lounging on the bed. But I can't, because my darling Jer was singing by the bed:" Mummy, it's time to wake up~~~". He sang well, so I couldn't have reason to push him away.

I feel happy for Saturday, usually I eat a lot. As if I am eating buffet but it's not. It's just a very good mood Saturday.

Morning, I went out for breakfast, met a "long lost friend". I mean this curry kampar noodles with assorted balls, bean curd skin etc. :P Yes!! Delicious! What was not missing is always my kopi.



At late noon, I made mixed fruits salad (pineapple + grapes + grapefruits), tasted like an appetizer that stimulated my taste bud for a big meal.


But then, I felt a little bit tired during noon and took a noon nap.

During evening, we went for groceries nearby. This very nice bouquet of greens attracted me.


We had dinner at the Full House cafe, Giant Cheras. I think I need so much of fluid during my diet, so I had soup, roasted milk tea and mushroom soup. 


The main was pan grilled dory with veggies & mashed potatoes. Dinner was great!


I like the ambiance in this restaurant, it gives me relax feeling. This is the kind of stuff that I'd love to have if I have an English house. hehe.



Supper was dragon fruits. A super food for vitaming C and fiber.


Well, last time I rarely eat fruits. Diet is bringing me good eating habit I think.

Now, the Saturday night has just begin, continue to enjoy my alone time. :)


4 comments:

  1. ahhh the curry noodles n kamparballs.. ahhh so mouth watering and so damn tempting..
    and i also love the full house mushrooom soup!!!! so delicious!!!!
    maybe if both of us go fullhouse, we can order a mushroom soup.. one each. and a main course sharing.. what do u think ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem la, each one one set also ok. Now the lunch set menu looks good! when, when, when? :)

      Delete
    2. nx week see which day lo .. we eat there and heah til 2 something then u go fetch jer n i go home

      Delete