Sunday, June 29, 2014

Almost Perfect 1195/1200

Everyday looking at 1200 is the number of my daily routine. O to be exact, it's 1200cal.:)

Today my achievement is almost perfect hehe, 1195/1200. Read a paragraph that we shouldn't let ourselves starving...while eating healthily. Good words!

Here are my almost perfect 99+% meals of the day ♥

Breakfast - Heavy! Pork noodles with Cham C ice




Lunch - Homemade fresh lettuce and chips, served with salsa (mango+tomato+cucumber+bell pepper). I love the beautiful colors combination!




Dinner - Steam fish with bean sauce, steam egg and bean sprouts. These dishes were delicious from hawker stall, Sang Kee restaurant.





Aaaahhhh, another good diet day! It's almost 12, reaching a better tomorrow. I am looking forward to the weekly meet up, petpetkia! :)

Sweet dreams! ♥


4 comments:

  1. I also long time no eat pork noodle.. I will treat myself nx week hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good treat indeed..satisfied with the "meat desire" haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or maybe i should treat myself with bkt.. hehehe

      Delete
  3. That's even greater haha! in fact I love the bkt soup

    ReplyDelete