Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy happy, 1 day gone......

Yesterday was a very happy day until I felt that time past without notice.

Happy brunch - went out with petpetkia, very happy that she came and we went to Full House  for a good brunch. 

Had pumpkin soup, chicken chop and iced lemon tea




It was a heavy brunch, stomach was feeling full although after walking for groceries shopping.

Happy tea time at my house - Royale raisin ice cream for us. I like waffle chips to eat with it.



The ice cream just melted so fast, as fast as the happy time past.

As usual, we chit chat, talked about trips, diet, beauty, pin up party and did facial together.

With winks of eyes, it's time to fetch jer. So she left. Went to mamak with jer and had teh O ais limau.

Happy dinner - I realised I still have a pumpkin, why not make some soup? hehe, then I cooked dinner ala ala the brunch menu.

Pumpkin soup, Teriyaki chicken breast+mashed potatoes+grilled mixed fungis




Tasty, stuffed, satisfied! :) The part that I was happiest was cooking and preparation for few hours burned 500cal. Bravo!

Complimented dinner with a cup of lemon water, I have completed my lemon drinks day, hehe. No coffee today. 



I am interested into lose weight in 7 days with lemon diet. Check this out: http://www.venusbuzz.com/archives/18885/lose-weight-in-7-days-with-lemon-diet/. The diet menu looks quite simple. :)

After relaxed for a while, I felt so tired. It was a happy busy day!




2 comments:

  1. Yummy.. I like the breakfast and it was a enjoyable day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, the meal is yummy n good value too!
      next time we can try out also another cafe nearby my house, set lunch not bad

      Delete