Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Continue with Diet but Delicious Meals

I woke up this morning and felt so craving for pasta. Came downstairs and grabbed the macaroni to the stove.

I always think I eat very big portion but I am not. So, since there is only not much left, I made spicy macaroni with lettuce. Added few pieces of bean curd skin, looked and tasted fusion. I like it but it was a little salty tho. 
Ended up I couldn't finish it, what a waste!


Drink was soya milk.


During noon, I couldn't resist my coffee addiction, had a cup of Old Town white coffee ice and the Ipoh Hor Fun (sharing basis).



For dinner, I cooked as usual but I didn't really join the feast, drank a small bowl of ABC soup


I am curious and went to check why is it called the ABC soup and the answer is simply because it contains vitamin A (carrot), B (potato), C (tomato & potato). Last time I used to think maybe because of 3 main ingredients, it's easy to call ABC. But if I use 7 ingredients, shouldn't it be ABCDEFG? haha!

I made my dinner separately today, avocado tomato onion frittata, omelette it is, more classy to say as frittata. :P The chips looked unmatched but I simply love it.


Calories is not an issue today as I exercised for a while.

From tomorrow onwards, I will be following the lemon diet menu

Good luck to me! :) 









2 comments:

  1. ahhh everything looks delicious to me hahaha..
    good luck with tomorrow's diet

    ReplyDelete