Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 1

Good morning! It's the first day I m starting the lemon diet with the edited menu. hehe. Nuot gonna follow 100% but as close as possible.

Breakfast - warm lemon water, 3 in 1 Nestum drink (I don't really can go with oats) and grapes.



Feel good!

Tips:
- Drink a cup of warm lemon water before any meal will reduce appetite apparently.

- Must eat/ drink in this sequence. Why? If you eat fruits first, eventually the Nestum drink tastes unsweetened. :p

I went out to Econsave, Balakong to shop for more fruits and vegetables in noon. The colors in the supermarket made me felt alive!




Even more lively seeing the fishes were jumping and dancing!



Lunch - Homemade also, lettuce walnut salad with squeezed of lemon, butter wholemeal toast.



Tips: Adding walnuts makes the salad more yummy and healthy. I need the antioxidants from walnuts. Do check out the walnut benefits, it's good for health.

Snack - I was suppose to make fruits salad but I didn't feel to, rather have a cup of coffee.



Jer also made his own snack and he insisted me to take photo of it. :) some biscuit rolls in yogurt, looks nice.



Dinner - Simple and nice, soft grilled chicken breast with lemon zest and beansprouts. Plus a bowl of old cucumber soup.




Tips:
- I used to eat either chicken drumstick/ thigh, but since diet, I have been choosing chicken breast.

Why chicken breast? Less fat and less calories. For comparison, see this http://www.livestrong.com/article/434111-nutritional-difference-of-a-chicken-thigh-breast/





4 comments:

  1. hahah Jer make de look like 3 ppl relaxing in a jacuzzi pool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mouth watering looking at the old cucumber soup hehe

      Delete
    2. hehe, yea the little potential beach lover a.k.a chef.
      the soup a, I drank it as finale..sedapnya~~hehe

      Delete