Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 2

Today is day 2 of my lemon diet.  I feel myself almost like a herbivore, never ending munching greens. meh~~ meh~~~:¤

Breakfast - a cup of warm lemon water, buttered wholemeal bread, some dried cranberries and mango soya smoothies.


I changed banana to mango; raisins to cranberries.

Tips: cranberries are very good for health with vitamins and fiber, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dried_cranberry 

Lunch - Red cabbage salad with lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and some pasta (with lemon squeezes).


There's jacket potato in the menu but I don't feel like eating potato today. So I added some pasta in the salad. Ratio is 9:1. 90% vege, 10% pasta.

It's quite a big bowl of salad, which I can keep on munching and munching while watching drama. Very good facial exercise.

Tea - coffee and some biscuits.

Dinner - 4 spoonfuls of rice, stir fried vegetables with little fish cakes +prawns (added lemon juice), baked beans.


p/s: original menu should be no meat tho, but I calculated the calories, luckily it's still ok.

This is the best meal of the day! Feel so lucky to have it! Haha, feel touched when I am eating......not dramatic, but emotional. After the emotions spread, still munching and munching exercise throughout the meal.

I can see the menu of the next few days have more choices of food.

Looking forward......



8 comments:

  1. btw how many kgs or lbs are we gonna lost with this lemon diet??
    im looking forward for your results too!!! keep it up and emo 's normal .. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, don't know la..since I m editing the menu. I didn't really check. just hope my weight will reduce gradually.
      The menu doesn't look like very instant weight reducing kinda..

      Delete
    2. btw, eat like this sure everyday <1200 :)

      Delete
    3. no i mean the diet plan.. how many can we get rid of.. like around 2 or 3?? if yes i will go have a look hehe

      Delete
    4. good to hear that u are eating less :)

      Delete
  2. Nina Hidayat
    replied:December 14, 2012
    Appreciate it, Tenzin Dolma! If you follow the strictly-lemon detox diet, you could lose 2.5 – 7.5 kilos in 10 days. However, if you do the healthy lemon diet, you could expect to lose up to 2 kilos a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from the author... ai...I just realised I only drink 1 cup lemon water a day. Tomorrow onwards will add another 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good good.. hmm maybe can try after i rest a day or two hehe
      thanks..

      Delete