Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 3

I worked out a little yesterday, too tired and fell asleep......

Yesterday was day 3, I did major change on breakfast as I felt to have asian breakfast, postponed the original breakfast menu to lunch.

4 cups of lemon water in a day.

Breakfast - Chee cheong fun with some fish cakes, tofu and fish balls + coffee




Lunch - 1 slice wholemeal bread, scrambled egg whites with tomato.Yummy!♥




Tips: I choose egg white as it's healthier, less cholesterol and less calories.

I didn't have snack yesterday, made buttered corns with Jer. He loved it!



We enjoyed the mixing and shaking of corns with butter and salt.

Dinner - A bowl of dumplings soup and broccoli corn with lemon juice.




It should be broccoli corn pasta. I didn't put pasta, replaced it with the dumplings soup. For my family members, they enjoyed the dumplings mee.

I had a good sleep. Fortunately I am still in good mind condition, not starving until dream of food. haha :)

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was day 4 ??? ur post is only day 3...

    oh i love the corn and broccoli.. so nice~

    by the way, my vege's are running low.. shall we change our grocery day to monday instead?? or u need to cook at home??

    ReplyDelete
  2. typo ma..:p weathet is too hot, brain not clear. hehe. Monday is ok. I ll come in between breakfast n lunch hehe

    ReplyDelete