Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 4

A Saturday morning is the starting of  challenges of diet. How much we think about control, it will really go out of the track. Weekend outings are not avoidable. There are major editions in my lunch and dinner today.

Daily routine - 3 to 5 glasses of lemon water.

Jer was so noisy and requesting for a dim sum breakfast, that really raise my appetite, I hope it didn't spoil my Saturday meals plan. 

Finally I brought him to pack some dim sum for his breakfast, while I am still having mine. The dim sum's "enchanted fragrance" made me felt a little dizzy at once. Haha!

Breakfast - Cornflakes with some almonds in soya milk. 



Back to the reality, I gotta follow my menu as much as possible and unexpectedly,the cornflakes combination  with soya was really delicious!

On another version, I may burst my calories if I am having Jer's version of breakfast- chu cheong fun with prawn, steamed pork rib and fish balls. Phew......

Lunch - Eat out at Fish valley, Semenyih. Had bites of steamed fish, spinach soup, omelette with mushroom and few squid rings.





Tips: Squid ring
Good - Low in saturated fat and sodium, good source of zinc, vitamin B12 etc.
Bad - High in cholesterol. 

I love to eat squid all the time, hence I always have cholesterol issue last time. However, since diet, this is the first time I am having it. 

As per original plan, lunch should be omelette with grated cheese, banana and strawberries.

Snack - Frozen dragon fruits and green apple with lemon juice.



Dinner - Went out for dinner with family, browsed around the hawkers stalls and finally found the best choices of food.

White chicken breast, tauge and teh kosong ice. 




Ordered teh kosong ice, simply because I was missing the teh's texture hehe, it's tasteless anyway, not as good as it looks.

The original dinner should be prawn in salsa, salad and apple.

Tips:
- Chicken breast is the best part of the chicken with lowest calorie and fat, highest in protein, see link: http://www.nationalchickencouncil.org/chicken-the-preferred-protein-for-your-health-and-budget/the-nutritional-value-of-chicken/
- You will be able to check out the nutrients comparison for the chicken parts.

- Always remember not to eat the chicken skin as it's fattening, I am already have this habit of not eating chicken skin in recent years except sometimes for fried chicken which it's crunchiness is irresistible.

As I was monitoring my diet with My FitnessPal, I've got an idea on sharing the teh's calories info, which you may be interested:

teh tarik - 140cal
teh tarik kurang manis - 83cal
teh ice - 130cal
teh O - 83cal
teh O ice - 130cal
teh O ice limau - 140cal
teh O kosong - 0cal
*teh kosong limau (no milk & sugar) - 0cal
(*could not find this in FitnessPal, hence I checked and created it)
teh C - 175cal
tec C kosong - 80cal
teh halia - 74cal
teh halia with milk - 120cal

Now, I am enjoying my Saturday night again......listening to my new favorite song from IU (My old story).



Good night!












4 comments:

  1. woah... the fishball really tempting leh .. i can imagine that moment while u are driving home with the scent of dimsum all over..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..when's our dim sum feast? 1pc say 60cal, each of us eat 6pcs. how's that sounds?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya good good!!! WHEN WHEN !!

    ReplyDelete