Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 5

This Sunday's principle is try my best not to let Sunday ruin the plan.

Breakfast - Cornflakes with raisin & almond nuts in soya milk. Warm lemon water.

Went out for movie (Transformers), movie is quite good 3.5★. It was a 3 hours movie, I drank a tin of wonda premium coffee latte. One comment about this movie is it doesn't really a theme song that interests me.

After movie, it was 2:30pm. Went Old Town for meal.

Lunch - 2 to 3 bites of Ipoh Hor Fun with some vegetables and a cup of iced lemon tea.


Went to mum's house today My tummy felt empty as I ate too
little just now. So, I just dig around and see what I've got, some pineapples with crackers. I also added apple vinegar and plum powder into it. O sourness......


Dinner was a big meal, steamed fish, roast duck, stir fried vegetables, claypot tofu and clam soup. 


Venue: Yee Sang Fatt Restaurant, Air Panas Setapak.

As usual, I only ate a very small portion of each dish except a lot of vegetables, NO rice. Just giving it a snapshot as it's too painful! Fattening and regret... :P. Of course, it's too delicious to be forgotten.

I didn't really compare the meals against the original plan as it's out of the way.

At the end of today, the most important principle for me is food does not exceed 1200cal.

Fight again tomorrow!





3 comments: