Monday, July 7, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 6

This morning I had a simple breakfast, really simple as it can be prepared less than 5mins.

Soya milk + fruits salad.



But then throughout the noon, I had slight diarrhea. Maybe this is not good for me to have it in the morning.

However, dragon fruit is still my 5★ favorite healthy fruits with high fiber and helps in digestion, most importantly helps in weight loss. Body feel cleansed tho and I had some medicine.

I visited petpetkia today, so I had even simpler lunch there.

Some almond raisins, a cloud 9 & HL milk. This is probably like snack before lunch? In the original menu, I should have grill fish/ chicken.


+petpetkia chen thanks for the watermelon, the sweetness gave some energy. Also, the movies....to be continue watching again since I was rushing back.

During late noon, I thought I would want to eat some proper food like carbo but my appetite was so so. Then, I had something simple still...... (sharing basis)

Steam cake with gula Melaka, steam bread and black coffee.



Dinner - Mixed vegetables soup with chicken.



Tips:
- Read lots of benefits for broccoli but it is also one that will cause gas/ wind, so I added ginger into the soup. Ginger is always said by Chinese it can reduce gas/ wind.

- Besides pinch of salt and pepper, added few drops of soy sauce, it adds flavor to the soup.

I enjoyed the broccoli soup, think gonna cook it again. :)





3 comments:

  1. how was the soup ?? its day 7 tomorrow.. let's celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea taste good!:) maybe today I m also hoi jai haha going out..yea waiting for celebration. .

    ReplyDelete