Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lemon Diet (Edited) - Day 7

Yesterday was the final day of my lemon diet. It's the rules breaking day as I went out for almost half day.

The only rule that I was doing was drinking glasses of lemon water.

Brunch - Ma Po Tofu rice + ginseng chrysanthemum tea




I thought I could finally eat something very satisfying.  The Ma Po tofu rice looked ok but it tasted mutton. Or should I say the gravy may contain mutton broth I guess. I was born a "non mutton eater", so it's not for me. 

Totally spoilt my feasting mood! Only ate few bites if it.

Had a walk in the mall, came to a kopitiam. The food here is much nicer than the restaurant before.

Ate half bowl of the prawn mee hoon, 1pc of kueh talam ubi and a cup of cham O ice.





Prawn mee hoon was quite good, kueh was like "factory made". 

Dinner - mixed vegetables soup with fishballs and chicken meats.



Added some flavors,  it tasted spicy,  like a clear tom yam soup. Yummy!

This is the end of my lemon diet.. Although I did not follow the menu exactly but it does bring good news! 

Bye bye to 1 kg....I am going food rock N roll today!



1 comment:

  1. grats with the 1kg lost.. ya sometimes will feel a waste when we never eat somethin nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete