Friday, July 11, 2014

My Last 30 Days Food Cravings - Banana Leaf Rice

There was an on-going "diet campaign" for me over the last 30 days. The most difficult challenge of all is not following the diet menu but the resistance to my favorite food cravings.

After that, I am having a little while of break and happily I am going to enjoy some of the food.

One of the food that I miss is no doubt the Indian banana leaf rice. I went with +petpetkia chen to "open feast":)

Restaurant: Sri Desa Curry House, Taman Desa
Food: 3.5 (Food is good, very presentable)
Ambiance: 4
Cleanliness: 4 (very clean, can be seen from entrance until the food counter)
Service: 4.5 (polite & attentive staff) 
(The rating is based on full points of 5, only my personal rating)





I must say it was like a grand opening of my feast after days of diet, thank you petpetkia as my feast friend hehe. It cost us about RM16 each person for having a full set of banana leaf rice, meat and drinks. By the way, it is a very good time spending meal, enjoy so much to eat while chatting with friend.

Indian cuisine is really so much more to explore. Looking forward to the next......http://my.openrice.com/restaurant/article/detail.htm?articleid=410







2 comments:

  1. good tag.. last 30 days food craving. lets go brickfields someday for another banana leaf session hehe

    ReplyDelete