Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Last 30 Days Food Cravings - Diet Challenges

Diet food challenges review day! 

I am going to share with you the top 10 of my last 30 days "food desire" while I was following diet meals. No doubt my favorite food. These are the calories boosters based on calories, enjoy reading! 

10. Shrimp Fried Rice (445 cal)

Homemade version with less oil makes healthier fried rice.

9. Beef Noodles with Beef Slices, Beef Balls, Tendon etc (462 cal)

How can I resist such delicious beefy... :P

8. Curry Laksa (529 cal)

Rich, creamy, yummy!

7. Nasi Lemak Chicken Rendang (517 cal)


A meal in my top list of food cravings!

6. Banana Leaf Rice with Fried Chicken (570 cal)

So much to munch, munch, munch. Colorful meal.

5. Bak Kut Teh with rice (500 cal)

By looking at the photo, you can imagine the fat of bites from it.

4. Roasted Meat Rice (636 cal)

Meat, meat, meat~

3. Fried Kway Tiao (742 cal)

Delicious ingredients combination!

2. Steamboat with Meat Slices & Vegetables (800 cal)

I mainly need meat and vege for my steamboat, and these caught me!

1. KFC Snack Plate (1016 cal)

The finale, the champion, 1 meal almost for a day's calories' allowance.







4 comments:

  1. i wan steamboat with unlimited soups!!! ahh how much i miss the one pot steamboat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss steamboat too!! unlimited soup homemade is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wednesday 8jan and steamboat party ??

    ReplyDelete